|
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Watched the Phantom of the Opera on channel 5 again!I remembered my first time watching was during el in sec3, one of the sessions on tues after school. Understandably, I dozed off for half movie & talked non-stop to winnie/yn/eil/ty/somebody for the other half... Anyway, it's a really sad & touching story, added to that Emmy Rossum's vocals are soooo smooth & dreamy. :D ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Christine's love for Phantom is more deep, raw & sensual (as can be seen when she got that orgasmic look frequently when with Phantom -___-), whereas with Raoul, its sweet & young. I just feel like shouting, "GO TO PHANTOM CHRISTINE, GO TO HIM." Ugh, women & their indecisiveness. Love the clothings from the victorian era too, they make me wanna draw & design some (but I cant duh). CHRISTINE/RAOUL: Say you'll share with me, one love, one lifetime, Say the word & I'll follow you, Share each day with me, each night, each morning.. PHANTOM: You alone can make my song take flight, It's over now, the music of the night.. AND GUESS WHAT'S THE MOST TOUCHING PART? In the flashbacks, when Raoul was old & wheelchair-bound, he went to visit Christine's grave who had apparently passed away at a ripe old age. And on her grave is Phantom's signature rose, as well as the engagement ring from Phantom which Christine had rejected years back. O_O Bahhh, this is one lame post. |
the demented
rveldds; jjvb
only asking for
constants to remain constant
alien-speak
to outer space
cherrie
cheryl ee suan eileen grace (partner) junkai kailin kwan linda maggie mee michelle ning qian olivia qianyue qianzhi serene sheena sheila stella sonjia szeying theresa tricia weilin wesley winnie yining zihui Little People Street Art PostSecret Postcrossing seen
o' hail
Designer: SPLASH!Resources: 1 | 2 |






