|
Friday, April 03, 2009
Boys & girls of every age, wouldnt you like to see something strange? 'Lo & behold, the CIRCUS OF THE FREAKS! ![]() Chuck Palahniuk wrote in his book, Diary, a comment regarding Art, "Everything is a self-portrait. Everything is a diary" I guess subconciously, I've always been thinking about the Circus of the Freaks since I first came to know of such thing. I think about how THEY actually feel, their lives, interactions with people etc. And I concluded that we (us & the circus freaks) are the same: we try too hard to fit in, until one day we'll realise that it doesnt actually matter in the grand scheme of life. Everybody is different, so why try so hard to be somebody else? Random thoughts behind why I drew that hahah. Oh, I made quite a few references to other pictures so Im not that good at drawing actually. :D But I'm learning! hahaha. Yes, it was a piece of my portfolio. Unfortunately, I think its the only good one because I didnt have much time to do much more. Oh well ;_; |
the demented
rveldds; jjvb
only asking for
constants to remain constant
alien-speak
to outer space
cherrie
cheryl ee suan eileen grace (partner) junkai kailin kwan linda maggie mee michelle ning qian olivia qianyue qianzhi serene sheena sheila stella sonjia szeying theresa tricia weilin wesley winnie yining zihui Little People Street Art PostSecret Postcrossing seen
o' hail
Designer: SPLASH!Resources: 1 | 2 |
