|
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Even though I'm absolutely tired because of work & my fruitless search for Les Miserables' soundtrack, I feel that I should absolutely, absolutely blogged about this windows breaking, ground shaking, trees collapsing, news..RVEL. GOLD. WITH. HONOURS. :D The juniors are sooo hyped up about it, which is so cute hahah. Im glad too that my batch's people are also rather excited & happy for the jnrs. At the same time, I understand that for the seniors who graduated, there's probably an underlying sense of sadness/bitterness/something. Of course as much as we share the juniors' joy of attaining the previously-thought-unattainable-dream, we would much rather this happen to us during OUR syf's. Had probably thought of and imagine how the tears should have been replaced with this inifinite crazily mad happiness.. But well, that was in the past, so move on. Let's just hope that there will be more moments like this in the years to come, because the el spirit lives on. :D I'm so, so, so proud of you all really. (shit, i feel damn old as i typed this ;__; ) And I just wanna say, FUCK THOSE WHO HAD LOOKED DOWN ON EL IN THE PAST. SMELL THIS, HA. Labels: el |
the demented
rveldds; jjvb
only asking for
constants to remain constant
alien-speak
to outer space
cherrie
cheryl ee suan eileen grace (partner) junkai kailin kwan linda maggie mee michelle ning qian olivia qianyue qianzhi serene sheena sheila stella sonjia szeying theresa tricia weilin wesley winnie yining zihui Little People Street Art PostSecret Postcrossing seen
o' hail
Designer: SPLASH!Resources: 1 | 2 |