|
Sunday, April 05, 2009
For the record, today's weather was peaceful with occasional outbursts of thunder and swirlies.I ordered stuff from Brickforge, re-organized my photos, watched 300 & read Nineteen Minutes. Gee, those are the only things I did today O_o Whatever happen to spending every moment as if it's your last! Gee, gone with the wind I guess. Okays, lists. I SHOULD REALLY DO THESE: get storage boxes for my plastic men mail letters/cards draw something get a job buy The Catcher in the Rye print photos (the thing is, I cant decide which ones to print first) make a clothes peg like thingy for those printed photos take my darling diana out for adventures file taxes/check out the singpass thingy O_o watch Phantom of the Opera: Behind the scenes boil potatoes & enjoy a meal of boiled potatoes with bacon bites tidy room WHAT SHLD BE DONE TO - THE - ROOM: rip down my wall of movie posters (Im nineteen, not thirteen anymore) replace those with framed pictures/drawing/important things do something nice to the pin-up board make the clothes peg line photos thingy exterminate bugs reorganize books according to height recycle those econs (UGH) notes colour-coordinate wardrobe find some kind of storage for socks, pads & contact lens sort out my ahem toys get that small cupboard which is on sale to display cameras etc get that glass display cabinet from ikea make an "art corner" Okay damn, thats alot of things to do ._. BESTFRIEND I MISS YOU ALRDY )): though it was less than a week since we last met up. Oh well. |
the demented
rveldds; jjvb
only asking for
constants to remain constant
alien-speak
to outer space
cherrie
cheryl ee suan eileen grace (partner) junkai kailin kwan linda maggie mee michelle ning qian olivia qianyue qianzhi serene sheena sheila stella sonjia szeying theresa tricia weilin wesley winnie yining zihui Little People Street Art PostSecret Postcrossing seen
o' hail
Designer: SPLASH!Resources: 1 | 2 |