|
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
I stopped reading The Catcher in the Rye after chapter 3 I think. The fact that the young protagonist says "goddam" every other sentence drives me nucking futs. He reminds me of boys-who-think-its-cool-to-swear way too much. I tried to see it in a very literature way though, like hmmmm, he's struggling with his identity?...Didnt work. So I jumped ship to The Virgin Suicides, which yn told me its disturbingggg, and I thought "OH GOODY." I'm so morbid hahhaha. Been starting to get into musicals these days. Phantom of the Opera's songs are on loop every morning because they seems to have a calming effect on me when I feel so gloomy with having to go to work at that shity place.. Oh, can you believe it, Les Miserables' soundtrack is totally SOLD OUT. SOLD. OUT. HMV, Gramaphone, That CD Shop... EVERYWHERE! O_O Luckily there's youtube. Go youtube "Les Miserables 10th Anniversary: Castle on a Cloud". Young Cosette (AKA Hannah Chick) is so amazingly talented. I could so feel her childlike wonder at this imagined castle & then her fear at being sent out alone into the dark just by watching her expressions and listening to her voice. Gosh. Today, met up with clique after work for dinner at Sumo House & then for tangyuans! Stella ghostly. We certainly do look retarded ._. Sha was attempting to tell me this supposedly-very-funny-riddle-cum-joke, but the answer I gave her made her laughed like crazy instead. Sha asks, "Which one is Budgsie?" Linda, "Everyone." Apparently this petshop had just restocked their hamsters, guinea-pigs and rabbits, so almost everyone gave that high pitched & breathy "AWWWW SO CUTE" when we passed by the shop (especially Linda). I swear I didnt though. Cool girls like me dont do such stuff. Blogging about little details like these because little details are precious. Besides, life's too boring right now unless you count photocopying 2 metres long construction drawings as exciting. (The photocopying machine jammed & spoilt afterwards btw.) Labels: books, clique, funny, life, photos |
the demented
rveldds; jjvb
only asking for
constants to remain constant
alien-speak
to outer space
cherrie
cheryl ee suan eileen grace (partner) junkai kailin kwan linda maggie mee michelle ning qian olivia qianyue qianzhi serene sheena sheila stella sonjia szeying theresa tricia weilin wesley winnie yining zihui Little People Street Art PostSecret Postcrossing seen
o' hail
Designer: SPLASH!Resources: 1 | 2 |