|
Tuesday, April 07, 2009
It's on nights like these that I'm still awake at the wee hours.It's not like those nights when I burn the oil for studying, reading a book, drawing or whatever that I do. It's one of those nights when you're awake not because you cant sleep, but because you dont want to. Tonight, I chance upon a site with pictures, nice pictures. It's not JUST pictures, they are pictures that SPEAKS (oh dear, Im sounding a little psychotic here). It's those pictures that makes you think about the people/things in it, what the photographer feels at that time when he/she chose to capture the moment in print forever. Oh, and most importantly, imagine. The viewer imagines. Maybe I can learn to do something like that some time. :) Sometimes I think if only, if only, we dont need to sleep. Think of what we are missing out when we do! Maybe one day I can venture out of this bubble & feeel. Right now, I'll just be content with pictures from nameless people on the other side of the globe. Seeee... Oh shit, reality strikes. Gotta wake up early tmr! ._. Labels: thoughts |
the demented
rveldds; jjvb
only asking for
constants to remain constant
alien-speak
to outer space
cherrie
cheryl ee suan eileen grace (partner) junkai kailin kwan linda maggie mee michelle ning qian olivia qianyue qianzhi serene sheena sheila stella sonjia szeying theresa tricia weilin wesley winnie yining zihui Little People Street Art PostSecret Postcrossing seen
o' hail
Designer: SPLASH!Resources: 1 | 2 |