|
Friday, April 17, 2009
The night is alive with sounds.Anyway, I got a new art journal again! :D This is probably like my fifth, and its my fifth not because I have been doing alot of art journaling but because I can never be satisfied with the book itself. This resulted in four art journals gathering dust with only about 2 pages filled up in each. But this time is different! I can sense it ho ho ho. Well firstly, the cover is of toy british soldiers and most importantly-ohmygoodnessgosh, it has an open spine! How freaking awesome is that! :D (I know that at this point, people would be "huh". It's okay, I know the things I like are very different from the regular random people.) Okay, here's one of the entry. It's not the first but its something slightly more than doodles. I drew it when I came home after the first day at work. : / ![]() Yeah most unfortunately, depression stimulates my creativity ALOT. |
the demented
rveldds; jjvb
only asking for
constants to remain constant
alien-speak
to outer space
cherrie
cheryl ee suan eileen grace (partner) junkai kailin kwan linda maggie mee michelle ning qian olivia qianyue qianzhi serene sheena sheila stella sonjia szeying theresa tricia weilin wesley winnie yining zihui Little People Street Art PostSecret Postcrossing seen
o' hail
Designer: SPLASH!Resources: 1 | 2 |
