|
Monday, April 20, 2009
Today:Met partner & we went shopppingggg. Or rather she shopped & I tried to get her to get everything. Her nose was running away though, get better soon! :D Yesterday (sat): Met trish to get my Brickforge purchases. And we spent a bomb at Xin Wang & talked for hours. In the end, I felt so happy & full, good food! Sooooo, I went home & because of what we talked about earlier, I decided to draw the visual form of my favourite (& frequently mentioned) analogy of life as a jigsaw puzzle & people as the pieces. ![]() Recent book purchases! --> The Lovely Bones is a damn frigging awesome book by the way. I rank it as high as Time Traveler's Wife. The story is so touching (to me) that, I would strongly recommend people not to read it on public transport because I almost embarrassed myself by crying. Huh ;__;" She closed her journal & tucked it into her bag. Close at hand was a place that soothed her. The penguin house at the zoo. We spent the afternoon together there, Ruth sitting on the carpeted seat that ran the length of the exhibit, her black clothes making only her face and hands visible in the room. The penguins tottered and clucked and dived, slipping off the habitat rocks like amiable hams but living under water like tuxedoed muscles. Children shouted and screamed and pressed their faces against the glass. Ruth counted the living just as much as she counted the dead, and in the close confines of the penguin house the joyous screams of the children echoed off the walls with such vibrancy that, for a little while, she could drown out the other kinds of screams. I always think that people who like penguins are cute. :D |
the demented
rveldds; jjvb
only asking for
constants to remain constant
alien-speak
to outer space
cherrie
cheryl ee suan eileen grace (partner) junkai kailin kwan linda maggie mee michelle ning qian olivia qianyue qianzhi serene sheena sheila stella sonjia szeying theresa tricia weilin wesley winnie yining zihui Little People Street Art PostSecret Postcrossing seen
o' hail
Designer: SPLASH!Resources: 1 | 2 |
