|
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Thoughts are in a jumble, flowing in broken lines.How do you escape from reality? The responsibilities & all. Because I want to, right now, for a little while. Really, just a little while. I want to be my hamster, staring at me with sleepy eyes for one moment & eagerly sniffing for food the next. And that's the bulk of the things he does. Today I followed my heart instead of my head & did something I hope I wouldnt regret (I better not, damn it). Cheers for bestfriend, because I would be so lost without her. HEARTS. GUESS WHAT? I came across this about-to-be-released LEGO set. PRESENTING, THE GRAND CAROUSEL. ![]() (click to enlarge) How freaking awesome. :D It can even move! Like round & round & round & round & round & round & round & round & round. I would so totally want to put my grubby hands on it but the consequences would be me going bankrupt ;_; Reality calls. |
the demented
rveldds; jjvb
only asking for
constants to remain constant
alien-speak
to outer space
cherrie
cheryl ee suan eileen grace (partner) junkai kailin kwan linda maggie mee michelle ning qian olivia qianyue qianzhi serene sheena sheila stella sonjia szeying theresa tricia weilin wesley winnie yining zihui Little People Street Art PostSecret Postcrossing seen
o' hail
Designer: SPLASH!Resources: 1 | 2 |
