|
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Talking to yn made me remember what a living hell A'levels days were.I wasnt stress in the way that make me go "omgzzz, I failed econs AGAIN & missed the D grade by ONE mark for lit & I cant stop sleeping in class!!! AHHH!!" Yeah, wasnt like that at all even though that was happening hahahah. It was more subtle, and I was more mentally & emotionally unbalanced I think. Short tempers, easily irritatable, quick to lash out at people, see too much into things etc. All recorded in my blog & my mind. Gee. Soooo, I've decided to blog more about happy stuff, just so that I can look back one year later & say "Look! That was a great time in my life!" ALRIGHTS, LETS START WITH: THIS WEEK I DID... Nothing significant ._. Okay, will blog when I get photos & a life. |
the demented
rveldds; jjvb
only asking for
constants to remain constant
alien-speak
to outer space
cherrie
cheryl ee suan eileen grace (partner) junkai kailin kwan linda maggie mee michelle ning qian olivia qianyue qianzhi serene sheena sheila stella sonjia szeying theresa tricia weilin wesley winnie yining zihui Little People Street Art PostSecret Postcrossing seen
o' hail
Designer: SPLASH!Resources: 1 | 2 |