|
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
I hereby announce that I'm ready to move on to the next musical & it happens to be.. The Lion King! :D![]() It's now showing in Taiwan (;__;) and I hope this means that the musical will come to Singapore in the near future. :D I couldnt remember how the film was like so I watched it again & old-time Disney stuff are awesome! I especially love the broadway version! :D Simba (by Jason Raize, amazing singer): So many things to tell her But how to make her see The truth about my past, impossible She'd turn away from me Nala (by Heather Headley): He's holding back, he's hiding But what, I can't decide Why won't he be the king I know he is The king I see inside I think Simba & Nala is the best lion-y couple compared to Mufasa/Sarabi or Kovu/Kiara. :D :D :D :D Got a load of other musicals too yayy! If I've got a good voice, I would study musical theatre ._. Labels: music |
the demented
rveldds; jjvb
only asking for
constants to remain constant
alien-speak
to outer space
cherrie
cheryl ee suan eileen grace (partner) junkai kailin kwan linda maggie mee michelle ning qian olivia qianyue qianzhi serene sheena sheila stella sonjia szeying theresa tricia weilin wesley winnie yining zihui Little People Street Art PostSecret Postcrossing seen
o' hail
Designer: SPLASH!Resources: 1 | 2 |
.png)