|
Saturday, June 06, 2009
I would like to start off by saying, OH ITS DARN BLOODY HOT! Mango iceblended is not helping!So anyway, I had my first Diana workshop today by this lady from the Lomo Embassy. It's quite interesting though I've already known half of what she said and we were then told to go around Liang Seah Street (bugis actually) taking pictures & experimenting with the camera functions. I think I was too adventurous though, and probably half my shots are gonna be over-exposed ugh. That was today, what about this week? UHH. Met up with bestfriend on mon, had helluva fun as usual and I probably wouldnt see her anytime soon cause she's busy with church camp. Went back JJ to collect cert & recommendation letter on tues & to give Stella a surprise belated birthday celebration (pictures below) & had GOOD FOOD for dinner, many thanks to me. Wed, went NUS with Bestia to submit docs for appeal. Thurs, met up with GHOSTS & winnie! It's always awesome meeting up with el people :D OKAY SO, Im really broke now, so broke that its seriously pathetic. And I foresee myself to be continuously broke for the next few months because I've recently asked for Trish's help in buying _____. And also 'cause I have the intention to buy about half or more of the new LEGO sets that would be released. 2009 is a good year for LEGO but a bad year for my wallet, boo. How about getting a job you think? UHH, admin jobs had been pretty hellish for me, I kept meeting supervisors I dont like. I wanna work in a book store! In order to save money, I have resort to staying at home, unless being asked out by friends. Which then brings me back to the start of this post, ITS SO DARN BLOODY HOT AT HOME! UGHHHHH. Present & cream cake. The BEAR makes bday cards now. Labels: clique, el, life, photos |
the demented
rveldds; jjvb
only asking for
constants to remain constant
alien-speak
to outer space
cherrie
cheryl ee suan eileen grace (partner) junkai kailin kwan linda maggie mee michelle ning qian olivia qianyue qianzhi serene sheena sheila stella sonjia szeying theresa tricia weilin wesley winnie yining zihui Little People Street Art PostSecret Postcrossing seen
o' hail
Designer: SPLASH!Resources: 1 | 2 |