|
Tuesday, June 09, 2009
Not that anybody's interested, but I had a really bad morning today. Spent the entire time going in & out of the toilet, ugh. I thought I was giving birth.VISUAL GOODIES AGAIN. Well, it's not that I've got alot of time (uhh I do, but there're still things to be done) but this is necessary! Uhhhh, nevermind. Anyway, my mother was feeling nice, hence she gave me the money for a display cabinet & that makes me very happy. Finally a home for my beloved plastic men & women! :D I will have to pay her back though, when I get a job + money but that's in the future. So when a display cabinet is (almost) on the way, the thing to do is to MAKE SPACE FOR IT. This is the challenge of course. Seeing that my room hardly has space for me to move around, something has to be done. So yes, this round of visual goodies is of bedrooms. Not everyone will find it visually pleasing I think, since I've choosen those with alot of clutter. It seems that creative (?) clutter works best for me, as well as an explosion of colours. They shall serve as some sort of inspiration for my room of course. I want to paint my walls canary yellow but I cant ;__; (Click to see the details better) ![]() This is one of my fav room! ![]() Excellent use of space I think. ![]() I want books & bookshelves like that! D: ![]() White and some green works well it seems. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() High ceilings are like awesome. ![]() ![]() I like low beds. ![]() I like the idea of buying different shelves & stacking them up. ![]() COLOURS. ![]() ![]() However much I like being surrounding by books, I think such enclosed space keeps me from breathing. ![]() ![]() I dont know if this is really a bedroom or a ship cabin or something, but having a view of the sea from your window is :D Labels: life, thoughts, visualgoodies |
the demented
rveldds; jjvb
only asking for
constants to remain constant
alien-speak
to outer space
cherrie
cheryl ee suan eileen grace (partner) junkai kailin kwan linda maggie mee michelle ning qian olivia qianyue qianzhi serene sheena sheila stella sonjia szeying theresa tricia weilin wesley winnie yining zihui Little People Street Art PostSecret Postcrossing seen
o' hail
Designer: SPLASH!Resources: 1 | 2 |





























