|
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Today is a stormy day I must say. A nice change from the usual hot-like-oven weather. Why am I telling you this? Cause this is what people do on stormy days right. They blog about insignificant things ._. ANYWAY, I spent the whole of last night making Domo-Kun Number 2! This one is for my penpal in UK, who is an artsy person as well. And this is also the first plushie I make for someone else other than bestfriend. O_o I didnt even make any for myself luh. Though come to think of it, that would have defeat the purpose. Well. I've got cute smiley clip-on's for my earphones too! Im using my headphones more often these days, but these sickly green smileys are too cool to pass. So yes, back to last night. Sewing is a terribly boring thing to do some times, even though I enjoy it. Sorry to burst your bubble guys, Tomboy Lengs is actually a granny at heart, who loves sewing, cross-stitching, knitting and the likes. I remember how once I accidently revealed to the EL peeps that I enjoy sewing, they died laughing. Well. Alrights, I digressed. So sewing being a boring thing to do, I decided to plug into my Ipod, something which I hardly ever do at home. Note to self: Buy Ipod speaker or stereo, hmmm. That was a WRONG MOVE by the way, cause once I start, there is NO STOPPING. Why leh.. ..CAUSE musicals are too addictive ahhhhhhh! Oh gosh I love the songs from Miss Saigon and Jekyll & Hyde. The music is so dramatic and and and... orgasmic (for the lack of a more appropriate word). Miss Saigon's music has such an oriental feel to it, whats with the gongs and stuff. Needless to say, LEA SALONGA LEA SALONGA LEA SALONGA LEA SALONGA LEA SALONGA LEA SALONGA LEA SALONGA is is is is amazing amazing amazing. Her voice is... orgasmic (see, my vocab is limited). She could portray such strong emotions in her singing, I swear I could feel everything that her character is feeling. D: Cant believe I actually miss her performance in Singapore a few years back and earlier this year. AH! *sad face* On a random-if-not-somewhat-related-to-this-post note, I hate it when people contact you only when they need a favour. Especially people you used to be close with. Come on lah, make some small talk at least. Ask me how am I doing, what I'm up to today. If you dont even bother, just shows what kind of person you are right. What the fuck seriously.
Here ends my post 'cause Im hungry. Labels: irritated, randoms, thoughts |
the demented
rveldds; jjvb
only asking for
constants to remain constant
alien-speak
to outer space
cherrie
cheryl ee suan eileen grace (partner) junkai kailin kwan linda maggie mee michelle ning qian olivia qianyue qianzhi serene sheena sheila stella sonjia szeying theresa tricia weilin wesley winnie yining zihui Little People Street Art PostSecret Postcrossing seen
o' hail
Designer: SPLASH!Resources: 1 | 2 |