|
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
If there's anything more disgusting than a cockroach, it is cockroach parts.Some CREATURE has been eating cockroaches and leaving their parts IN MY HOUSE. UGH how gross is that! I've just removed half a cockroach wing & its head (attached btw) from my washing machine. How lucky it is that I spotted it before I dumped my clothes in. Im not fond of having cockroach parts on my clothes. Then again, it might just be my mother who's been killing them unknowingly. She probably decapitated them by accidently dropping her files & documents on these unsuspecting bugs. YUCK. EDIT: After a second round of careful inspection, I found ONE cockroach feeler in the washing machine. omg omg omg omg omg omg omg, I'm extremely horrified now. Labels: crap |
the demented
rveldds; jjvb
only asking for
constants to remain constant
alien-speak
to outer space
cherrie
cheryl ee suan eileen grace (partner) junkai kailin kwan linda maggie mee michelle ning qian olivia qianyue qianzhi serene sheena sheila stella sonjia szeying theresa tricia weilin wesley winnie yining zihui Little People Street Art PostSecret Postcrossing seen
o' hail
Designer: SPLASH!Resources: 1 | 2 |