|
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
STGCC (14 August 2009)Singapore Toys Games Comic Convention Met up with the LEGO bros early in the morning to take a look at all the new and exclusive LEGO sets. Due to a forum outing later in the evening, I ended up walking around the convention the whole afternoon while some of the bros went to chillzzzz at the foodcourt. I hung out mostly at the Artist Alley, looking at all those amazing artworks!! But due to budget constraint (I spent all my money on LEGO online), I couldnt get any! ): The highlight of my day is meeting with Brian Bolland, a comic artist who is well know for illustrating The Killing Joke! I brought my copy along for him to sign! :D I bought a random copy of a comic with the coverart done with Brian Bolland too. I love the Batman characters. Poison Ivy is so hot. :D~ Blythe dolls. Those with big heads, big eyes. I prefer those really life-like ones with joints though. Some lady who I think is the creator of Blythe dolls? This stall of artworks are results of a collaboration between a professional photographer & an artist. I love the picture of the lady in white, I wanted to get it but felt a little weird having a random pretty lady staring at me from my walls?! TREESON! I was hoping I can get one because they aint sold in Singapore, and they originated from Taiwan. (HINT HINT STELLA) |
the demented
rveldds; jjvb
only asking for
constants to remain constant
alien-speak
to outer space
cherrie
cheryl ee suan eileen grace (partner) junkai kailin kwan linda maggie mee michelle ning qian olivia qianyue qianzhi serene sheena sheila stella sonjia szeying theresa tricia weilin wesley winnie yining zihui Little People Street Art PostSecret Postcrossing seen
o' hail
Designer: SPLASH!Resources: 1 | 2 |