|
Saturday, September 19, 2009
LIST.TOP 20 MOST PLAYED SONGS ON MY IPOD 1. When I Grow Up - Pussycat Dolls 2. One More Lonely Night - Dracula: The Musical 3. The Seduction - Dracula: The Musical 4. Angel Of Music - Phantom of the Opera 5. Low - Flo Rida 6. Fantine's Death - Les Miserables 7. America's Suitehearts - Fall Out Boy 8. Lovely Ladies & Fantine - Les Miserables 9. I Dont Care - Fall Out Boy 10. First Taste - Dracula: The Musical 11. Headfirst Slide Into Cooperstown On A Bad Bet - Fall Out Boy 12. Trucker Hat - Bowling For Soup 13. The Mist - Dracula: The Musical 14. So What - Pink 15. Time After Time - Quietdrive 16. Written In The Stars - Aida 17. Almost - Bowling For Soup 18. All That Jazz - Chicago: The Musical 19. Wont Go Home Without You - Maroon 5 20. 20 Dollar Nose Bleed - Fall Out Boy Well, well, I guess from this list it's rather obvious what kind of music I love & from which particular bands. :D Speaking of music, I'm thinking of getting a new Ipod with at least 16gb 'cause I'm running out of space ahhh! And apparently the newest models allows playlist folders IN the Ipod, not just restricted to Itunes (something which frustrates me to no end currently). The Ipod nano 5th gen (?) looks good, with FM function (yes yes!!) and all. 16gb cost around $288. I so want the red one. The Ipod touch 2nd gen looks good too, 32gb cost around $468. I think the price is marked up due to all the cool functions, which I dont really need? I hardly watch videos on handhelds since the screen is small and its such a hassle to download them... And of course there's the Ipod classic with 160gb and cost around $388. There's nothing much to it except space for alot alot alot alot of songs/videos. Estimate to be able to store up to 40,000 songs! Madness! Ugh, cant decide. |
the demented
rveldds; jjvb
only asking for
constants to remain constant
alien-speak
to outer space
cherrie
cheryl ee suan eileen grace (partner) junkai kailin kwan linda maggie mee michelle ning qian olivia qianyue qianzhi serene sheena sheila stella sonjia szeying theresa tricia weilin wesley winnie yining zihui Little People Street Art PostSecret Postcrossing seen
o' hail
Designer: SPLASH!Resources: 1 | 2 |