|
Wednesday, October 07, 2009
You know, there are times when some people simply infuriates me so much that I want to strangle them and shake some sense out of them. And I do just that, in my head. Following that, they would repent their sins and make the world a better place.Ahh yes, the beauty of imagination. What's worse is that these horrifying acts are committed by adults. By adults I mean, late twenties and above. Seriously, aint we suppose to grow physically and mentally? Aint adults suppose to have more sense than a little kid like me? I know, such fallacies. Maybe it's just me looking through rose-hued glasses and believing that we will all know how to do the right thing eventually. Which observations have proven that to be false by the way. This post is a vague summation of my recent grievances because Bestia isnt around for me to dump these on her (lol, dont eat me!) and to reassure myself that my vocab still exists, albeit a little rusty. Hmph. Labels: thoughts |
the demented
rveldds; jjvb
only asking for
constants to remain constant
alien-speak
to outer space
cherrie
cheryl ee suan eileen grace (partner) junkai kailin kwan linda maggie mee michelle ning qian olivia qianyue qianzhi serene sheena sheila stella sonjia szeying theresa tricia weilin wesley winnie yining zihui Little People Street Art PostSecret Postcrossing seen
o' hail
Designer: SPLASH!Resources: 1 | 2 |