|
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
OMGZZZZ.Well, I had my first ride (behind someone) on a motorbike last friday. It was awesomely cool but gosh I feel so exposed. I was afraid that my shoes will fly off (they were loose) or that I would fly off. It was a regretably short trip but I'm such a wimp. It was one of the LEGO bros giving me a ride and I gripped his shoulders really tight because I really scared I fly off luh. He had to tell me to relax but of course I couldnt, lol. I had considered taking up a motorbike license but thinking twice now. This reminds me of the time when dear old Da Xiong (bestia) gave me a ride on her bike and I was screeching in her ears most of the time. I was scared to stand up straight because I think I would lose balance so I remained hunched over her and she was complaining about it cause she thinks we look damn ugly like that. TSK TSK. Good times hahahh. And why cant we have yearbook pictures?! Not the lame old group photos but individual passport size ones. I'm looking at a page from my penpal's yearbook and it's so cool. Hmph. |
the demented
rveldds; jjvb
only asking for
constants to remain constant
alien-speak
to outer space
cherrie
cheryl ee suan eileen grace (partner) junkai kailin kwan linda maggie mee michelle ning qian olivia qianyue qianzhi serene sheena sheila stella sonjia szeying theresa tricia weilin wesley winnie yining zihui Little People Street Art PostSecret Postcrossing seen
o' hail
Designer: SPLASH!Resources: 1 | 2 |