|
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Reflections 2009What a year it had been. I'm looking forward to 2010 because 2009 feels incredibly long. There's always a balance between happiness and sadness but for 2009, the balance tips in favor of the sadness. Crushed hopes. Tears. Wasted time. Frustrations, lots of it. We dont always choose what happens to us, but we do choose how we react to the events of our lives. We choose to be destroyed or to grow wiser. I hope that despite everything, I've become a better person and have grown, even by just a teeny bit. Friends had been so important this year (then again, they're always important), especially bestfriend and the clique. To all my constants, I could not have been happier and thankful for having you all in my life. Met alot of new people this year, and learnt a little something from everyone. This is a year where I dont feel that I had done anything significant. I promise it wouldnt be so next year! Summary, It will be ok in the end. Labels: beginnings-ends, constant, thoughts |
the demented
rveldds; jjvb
only asking for
constants to remain constant
alien-speak
to outer space
cherrie
cheryl ee suan eileen grace (partner) junkai kailin kwan linda maggie mee michelle ning qian olivia qianyue qianzhi serene sheena sheila stella sonjia szeying theresa tricia weilin wesley winnie yining zihui Little People Street Art PostSecret Postcrossing seen
o' hail
Designer: SPLASH!Resources: 1 | 2 |