|
Sunday, December 06, 2009
![]() SANTA CAME TO TOWN. I'M GLAD I MET UP WITH MY DEAR GIRLS DESPITE BEING TIRED LIKE **** BECAUSE I MISS THEM SO. :D (Oh and I bump into szeying in town today & her first words were "wtf". Well, she was as stunned as if I had apparated in front of her but that's not the way to tell a friend you miss her you know! LOL) I'm working now but I still feel that I havent been making full use of my time. Work can be boring where I would just stone & smile at customers in the shop, but now that it's nearing Christmas, it became all about wrapping presents and more presents and more presents. AH! There are many nice and polite customers but there're also DEVILS who made me curse & swear loudly.. in my head. I think it's good exposure to witness the mean side of people and at the end of the day I try to not let it affect me because they dont matter anyway. HA! Labels: clique, life, thoughts |
the demented
rveldds; jjvb
only asking for
constants to remain constant
alien-speak
to outer space
cherrie
cheryl ee suan eileen grace (partner) junkai kailin kwan linda maggie mee michelle ning qian olivia qianyue qianzhi serene sheena sheila stella sonjia szeying theresa tricia weilin wesley winnie yining zihui Little People Street Art PostSecret Postcrossing seen
o' hail
Designer: SPLASH!Resources: 1 | 2 |
