|
Saturday, January 16, 2010
Ven's bday celebration was good, we ate at a laksa steamboat restaurant with reasonable pricing. The pig wore weird green colour pants paired with B&W heels and she gained ______ and I like smacking her ass.What's a birthday without showing some proper love. I didnt dare to actually kiss her 'cause she had makeup on ugh. Grp pic! ![]() Anyway, today's work was fun, and I foresee boring days ahead. Today was the last training day a newbie has with me. It was fun because this time there's only 2 of us girls manning the shop and we talked and talked and talked. She's an aquaris (sp?!) too which possibly explains why we can hit off so well right from the start. I usually have a bit of phobia meeting new females because girls can be oh so bitchy. I mean seriously, if some random girl talks to me about makeup and boys I would probably shrivel up and die. I call her Alien or Wai Xing Ren and she's weirder than me in some ways. Oh well, I'm not working on saturdays now (-irritated-) so I guess it's time for me to catch up on things I've neglected. Like, my damn fuckedup art portfolio. Ciao ciao. Labels: birthday, life, photos, thegirlss, thoughts |
the demented
rveldds; jjvb
only asking for
constants to remain constant
alien-speak
to outer space
cherrie
cheryl ee suan eileen grace (partner) junkai kailin kwan linda maggie mee michelle ning qian olivia qianyue qianzhi serene sheena sheila stella sonjia szeying theresa tricia weilin wesley winnie yining zihui Little People Street Art PostSecret Postcrossing seen
o' hail
Designer: SPLASH!Resources: 1 | 2 |

