|
Sunday, February 14, 2010
I wanted to blog about how terribly crappy my CNY's eve was, then I remembered that one of my new year resolutions is to be happy and hence I should not dwell on unhappy incidents. BUT IT WAS REALLY CRAPPY K. -angry-Anyway, I tried cleaning (keyword: tried) my room but it didnt look cleaner. I guess I've just got to accept the fact that I'm not a tidy person (EXCUSES). Everytime I start to pack my mountains of stuff, I'm compelled to create this fantastic organization of my things so that I could see clearly and know where everything is. I'm really particular about organization, close to the point of having OCPD (Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder). Most of the time though, my mind couldnt come up with an ideal plan for organizing my things. Then I would be dissatisfied and restless, and I would sit on the floor and stare at those things that need to be organized until a solution comes to me (which they seldom did). Then I would give up and go do something else. Which is why I prefer my "creative clutter" and "organized mess". Because the important thing is that I KNOW where everything is. Or maybe I just dont have enough shelves, drawers, boxes and folders to sort out my stuff. Or maybe I just have too much stuff. Or maybe it's 4.50am and I should get some sleep before I reveal on my blog how much of a weirdo I really am. :) |
the demented
rveldds; jjvb
only asking for
constants to remain constant
alien-speak
to outer space
cherrie
cheryl ee suan eileen grace (partner) junkai kailin kwan linda maggie mee michelle ning qian olivia qianyue qianzhi serene sheena sheila stella sonjia szeying theresa tricia weilin wesley winnie yining zihui Little People Street Art PostSecret Postcrossing seen
o' hail
Designer: SPLASH!Resources: 1 | 2 |