|
Tuesday, February 02, 2010
Work on Mondays (or beginning of the week actually) is generally boring, because monday sucks and people dont buy LEGO on mondays. I spent my time revising signs and fingerspelling a list of common words (accurate and fast) until my eyes blurred. Oh. As I was on the bus going home, I saw this lesbian couple. One of them had a tee that says, "I heart Pussy" and I thought how incredibly accurate that was and how awesome. I was smirking the entire time and then I texted szeying about it (because she's probably the only one who wouldnt give me the -__-" face) and she replied, "hahahaha cool". Thought so too.I've been taking a lot of long naps these days. Bestia the irritating bear says that I'm wasting time. But I enjoy sleeping and the time you enjoy wasting is not wasted. HA! TAKE THAT. Anyway, my sign instructor is a funny dude and I enjoyed my first basic lesson. Unfortunately, it's really hard to take notes because.. how the hell do you take notes for gestures/actions??! I made an attempt at writing AND drawing some vague stuff down and I couldnt understand some of it when I got home lol. The "Sign Exact English" dictionary has really funny illustrations. I'll take pictures and show ya'all. Labels: amused, funny, life, sign |
the demented
rveldds; jjvb
only asking for
constants to remain constant
alien-speak
to outer space
cherrie
cheryl ee suan eileen grace (partner) junkai kailin kwan linda maggie mee michelle ning qian olivia qianyue qianzhi serene sheena sheila stella sonjia szeying theresa tricia weilin wesley winnie yining zihui Little People Street Art PostSecret Postcrossing seen
o' hail
Designer: SPLASH!Resources: 1 | 2 |