|
Monday, March 01, 2010
How do you know that what you want to do is really what you want to do?I think maybe it's like one day you just wake up and decided that, hey guess what, "THIS is what I'm gonna do." But what happens if you're wrong? What happens when one random day, you look at what you've done and thought, "what the fuck had I been doing?! This ISNT what I want!" How do you decide? How do you tell if it's just a phase? Nick told me it's a matter of how much you want it and how much effort you're willing to put into it to get what you want. I guess that's a good gauge. But (yes, there's always but's) it's dangerous because at the beginning, you have all these energy and drive and eventually it will burn out into nothing. So you may think that you want it in the beginning but it may not be the case in the end. I think my questions are like, "Why is the Earth round?" Seemingly important but you just dont have an answer for it because... there's no answer??! FUCKING IDENTITY CRISIS IS WHAT THIS IS. Headache from overthinking things. -_- |
the demented
rveldds; jjvb
only asking for
constants to remain constant
alien-speak
to outer space
cherrie
cheryl ee suan eileen grace (partner) junkai kailin kwan linda maggie mee michelle ning qian olivia qianyue qianzhi serene sheena sheila stella sonjia szeying theresa tricia weilin wesley winnie yining zihui Little People Street Art PostSecret Postcrossing seen
o' hail
Designer: SPLASH!Resources: 1 | 2 |