|
Monday, March 22, 2010
l a s a l l e ' s p o r t f o l i o b o o t c a m p,(I'm spacing that out so that it is un-google-able.) is during the last 2 weeks of weekends in Mar. Had 2 lessons already, and well, fun is not quite the word to describe it. First day was pretty blah, because we were taught mostly contour drawings and blink contour drawings, varying pressure to create dark & light lines.. Well, these are things I've already learnt in lower sec art lessons and in my charcoal drawing course last year. Nothing much new but it's good practice I suppose. The instructor smiles and nods at my work and says, "looks good" and I think she was being nice and encouraging because it looks like absolutely crap to me lol. Second day was learning perspective drawing (one point and two points) and proportion. I got rather cranky when doing perspective drawing because the two points one gave me problems and I wasnt interested in designing interiors at all so the day got draggy. Proportion was okay, because it was also something I had done before so not very exciting I suppose. Looking forward to next week's because we will be doing colours and collages. Meet new people are fun, there's an almost 2m tall German guy in the class and a dude with dreadlocks which I admired (just the dreadlocks I mean). Considering getting dreadlocks? He got them done at $40, which isnt so bad right? Some nice girls in the class too though I obviously dont click well with them (I did try though). You know that kind: make-up, pretty hair, nice clothes. Sorry but I belong to another league, the jeans & sneakers and messy hair type. lol. Still, they are really nice people. :) I also concluded that this bootcamp thing will help me (to a certain extent) but ultimately I got to apply what I learn and do better ones. Im determined to be accepted at this school. :) |
the demented
rveldds; jjvb
only asking for
constants to remain constant
alien-speak
to outer space
cherrie
cheryl ee suan eileen grace (partner) junkai kailin kwan linda maggie mee michelle ning qian olivia qianyue qianzhi serene sheena sheila stella sonjia szeying theresa tricia weilin wesley winnie yining zihui Little People Street Art PostSecret Postcrossing seen
o' hail
Designer: SPLASH!Resources: 1 | 2 |