|
Friday, April 02, 2010
Today (April's Fool), a customer attempted to pinch me. She's from NZ, came with her son to the shop to buy LEGO. I was asking her to fill in this membership form and she asked, whats the date; so i said, April 1st. Then she started pinching everyone within sight (which thankfully happens to be her maid, her son and me only) and was super gleeful about it. She asked me if people in Spore goes around pinching people on April's Fool day, and Im sure I gave her this incredulous look before replying that here we just play pranks on people all day. Apparently in NZ, if you played on a trick on someone after 12noon, the fool is you. O_o well, I dont really get it but still. Lol-worthy day.
|
the demented
rveldds; jjvb
only asking for
constants to remain constant
alien-speak
to outer space
cherrie
cheryl ee suan eileen grace (partner) junkai kailin kwan linda maggie mee michelle ning qian olivia qianyue qianzhi serene sheena sheila stella sonjia szeying theresa tricia weilin wesley winnie yining zihui Little People Street Art PostSecret Postcrossing seen
o' hail
Designer: SPLASH!Resources: 1 | 2 |