|
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
![]() Completely unrelated to what I had in mind for this post, but it also serves as a reminder for me to start making some artsy stuff again. This was the last artsy thing I did, and that was for my portfolio presentation for art school L; which was so long ago. On a random-but-somewhat-related-note, szeying asked me to go take art lessons with her. I told her what for, I'm going art school L. in August and am gonna pay a hefty sum to study art. Silly. ANYWAY, these few weeks/month had been pretty awesome. Look at this man: -7th April, The Tempest by The Bridge Project at Esplanade Theatre -17th April, S.H.E Is The One concert by Unusual Productions at S'pore Indoor Stadium -4th May, Animal Farm by Wild Rice at Drama Centre Theatre -6th May, Chicago the Musical by Lunchbox Theatrical Productions at Esplanade Theatre -8th May, Andrea Bocelli Live in S'pore (YTL Celebrations) at Botanical Gardens YES, LAST WEEK WAS LIKE BEING IN (MY IDEA OF )PARADISE. Another one coming up: -1st June, Izumi Tateno Piano Recitals at Victoria Concert Hall Not to mention the theatre plays for Arts Festival.. :D Had my last sign lang lesson for Basic Stage 2 last week. My sign instructor, LG (her initials, as google is scary) is awesome. She's an inspiration to people, that so long as you love what you do, nothing can stand in your way. She's deaf but she loves music. Deaf people can hear music too, just somewhat different from the rest of us. Anyway, she taught us a bit of song signing and shared with us her experiences. It took her 1 year to master song signing her specialty song, which really says alot about her determination and passion. Really, really admirable. She's also in charge of a theatrical play for the association's 55th anniversary concert and I will be volunteering for that. First training is this thursday, I'm a little worried as my signing is not up to the standard yet, and the volunteers would consist of hearing and hearing impaired people; so I'm afraid that I would have much difficulty understanding & communicating with them. :( Sigh. I need someone to practise with me, as everybody has different style in signing and I always have a hard time deciphering what the others are signing. zzzz. Oh by the way, it's super irritating to leave anonymous comments. Just so you know. |
the demented
rveldds; jjvb
only asking for
constants to remain constant
alien-speak
to outer space
cherrie
cheryl ee suan eileen grace (partner) junkai kailin kwan linda maggie mee michelle ning qian olivia qianyue qianzhi serene sheena sheila stella sonjia szeying theresa tricia weilin wesley winnie yining zihui Little People Street Art PostSecret Postcrossing seen
o' hail
Designer: SPLASH!Resources: 1 | 2 |
