|
Tuesday, May 04, 2010
fireflies: imma stalk her nowshe read ALOT of books & sounds so quirky, interesting & intellectual omg -overwhelmed by the smart-ness- i mean, she's got a yoda plushie a Y O D A P L U S H I E O_O yn: LOL okay you go worship her and stalk her fireflies: hahahahahahahha lol "The Twilight books and the Sookie books are told from the point of view of Bella and Sookie, respectively. These are two girls who, while not being complete idiots, are not the smartest characters I’ve ever encountered. And while both claim to enjoy reading (Jane Austen for Bella, smutty mysteries for Sookie), the reader barely ever actually sees them reading. So, doesn’t it make sense that they wouldn’t be that good of story tellers? It would be beyond ridiculous if these two relatively boring and uninsightful girls transformed into Charles Dickens as soon as pen and paper were placed before them! So by making the writing so extremely bad, it makes the reader more willing to believe that they were written by a normal, vaguely not-stupid girl. Even the ridiculously bad dialogue can be chalked up to the fact that the reader is experiencing it through such a dully unreliable narrator. " LOLLOLLOL OMG WORSHIP SIA I THINK SHE'S MY SOULMATE, THE ONE I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR oh wait this feels like a moment of deja vu seems like i've said the same thing before hmmm "Of course, I am aware that I am giving Stephenie Meyer and Charlaine Harris much too much credit here. Probably they think that their books were terribly clever and well-written and did not even think about them being in first person. But I much prefer ignoring that fact, just so that I have some explanation as to why I’ve read those books." yn: hahahahhahaha she is hilarious LOL you're chalking up soulmates by the dozen |
the demented
rveldds; jjvb
only asking for
constants to remain constant
alien-speak
to outer space
cherrie
cheryl ee suan eileen grace (partner) junkai kailin kwan linda maggie mee michelle ning qian olivia qianyue qianzhi serene sheena sheila stella sonjia szeying theresa tricia weilin wesley winnie yining zihui Little People Street Art PostSecret Postcrossing seen
o' hail
Designer: SPLASH!Resources: 1 | 2 |