|
Friday, May 14, 2010
I'm tired and I'm collapsing from lack of sleep soon if I dont go to bed now.But I have to blog about today. Today, I went for the first trg session for the association's upcoming theatre play. Basically there was a malay drama coach and man, he's good. We did the usually drama stuff, warm-ups, movements, gestures etc. However, the focus is more on mimes and it's fun. All these exercises really made me miss el alot... Anyway, the group was small so the drama coach could give everyone pointers individually to improve. The others there are regular volunteers for the association and they were practising their song-signing, I was taught a bit of "Dont Stop Believing (Glee Cast Version)". My classmate JJ, from SL BS1 & BS2, went for this trg session with me and thank goodness he was around. Meeting new people and having some communication barrier is intimidating sometimes. I still couldnt pick up on the others signing, my vocab is too limited and they sign too fast for me to catch, hence I was lost most of the time when they are signing. NEED TO PRACTISE MORE! Looking forward to subsequent sessions. Labels: sign |
the demented
rveldds; jjvb
only asking for
constants to remain constant
alien-speak
to outer space
cherrie
cheryl ee suan eileen grace (partner) junkai kailin kwan linda maggie mee michelle ning qian olivia qianyue qianzhi serene sheena sheila stella sonjia szeying theresa tricia weilin wesley winnie yining zihui Little People Street Art PostSecret Postcrossing seen
o' hail
Designer: SPLASH!Resources: 1 | 2 |