|
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
![]() (photo taken from flickr) HELLO TO ALL GIRLS & GHOULS WHO READ MY BLOG. See, it's tough to find time to blog when you're as busy as me. Especially when you're stalking alot of people like what I do, it's busy business okay. -flips hair & examines fingernails- ....Alright, kidding. I'm just being a lazy bitch, that's all. I cant really remember what I did since my previous post so here's just random stuff. I went to the dentist finally, after about 5 years? Time and plague had certainly been nasty to me because I had to get eight fking fillings done! That cost a whopping $455 btw. It was such a trauma, I had to force myself to achieve an out-of-body-experience so as to escape the horrors that were being inflicted upon me, within my mouth. Oh didnt really work though. I think I managed to space out for a while but mostly I was concentrating on making sure that I dont choked on my saliva (which the dentist told me that I have alot wth). I spent such a long time in that torture chair that the dentist's rubber gloves rubbed against my lips so much that I had an abrasion and to make things worse, she sprayed some kind of liquid on my teeth but quite alot of it got on my lips instead. Which, resulted in extreme burning sensation. I was also informed that I MUST EXTRACT ALL MY WISDOM TEETH, two of them requiring surgery. I was just swearing away in my head because it's gonna hurt like fk and I hope they would put me under GA. Attended my first book club meeting and I thought it was rather interesting. The book discussed was The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams. It has alot of Brit humour in it and I didnt really enjoy reading it, but I would consider it a fun read if I was in a better mood. Unfortunately there's more guys than ladies who attended the meeting and those guys are really annoying. I wanted to slap their faces but well, I had to remind myself that I'm a civilised being who doesnt act on impulses alone. Been obsessed with the TV series SKINS!!! I love love love it. Naomily hearts. Met up with bestfriend and we went Ikea for breakfast, watched Toy Story 3, went Chinatown to explore this cool bookstore, drink KOI and eat frog porridge. Fun times. My sign language EXAM is this sunday, I'm somewhat worried about it but I think I should be able to pass. Cant believe I'm almost done with the beginner's stage, has it really been half a year already?! I camped at a cafe in Bras Basah after work today to practise my signing. My fingers are feeling reallyyyy limber now.. A few days ago I was feeling upset over something. Not over faults of anybody, was just thinking about an unfortunate circumstance. I couldnt resolve it and so I was upset. Then as usual, I tapped into this and make some "art". Depression stimulates my creativity and I thought that sucks. Because I never have the feeeeel to make something positive, not really. Though someone did tell me that its not necessarily bad. I'm taking comfort in that for now. Excited about the fact that I'm starting school in about a month's time. It's been way too long... 2009 was a bad year for me, and at the beginning of 2010, I hope and I hope and I hope that this year will be a good one. Well, half of it is gone now and I'm glad to say that yes, I've not been wasting my time; yes, I've done/am doing things I always want to do; yes, I've taken steps towards my dream; yes, I'm crushing obstacles like how I kill ants and yes, yes, yes, I'm happy (mostly). Okay, back to tumblr & skins. |
the demented
rveldds; jjvb
only asking for
constants to remain constant
alien-speak
to outer space
cherrie
cheryl ee suan eileen grace (partner) junkai kailin kwan linda maggie mee michelle ning qian olivia qianyue qianzhi serene sheena sheila stella sonjia szeying theresa tricia weilin wesley winnie yining zihui Little People Street Art PostSecret Postcrossing seen
o' hail
Designer: SPLASH!Resources: 1 | 2 |
