|
Wednesday, July 07, 2010
Work isnt very interesting at the moment, and I just pass each working hours thinking that I'm getting paid for sometimes doing nothing. Besides I always lug my art books, journal, book journal, sign lang papers, unfinished letters to penpal, magazine etc to work to entertain myself so I guess it isnt so bad.Alrighty! I had my sign lang EXAM last sunday. Yes it's an EXAM because its the last stage of the beginner's course so theres another component other than receptive (written) and that is.. EXPRESSIVE. Which basically means that I aka ME, have to sign to the tester expressively and also be able to communicate (sort of) to her. It's kinda like a flashback to secondary school chinese oral days because there's a passage and pictures! YES, PICTURES. The tester asks (sign) the questions and you answer (sign). I did well for the passage I suppose, the tester told me I sign very well. -beams- I gave a rather WTH answer to one of her questions for the pictures and she gave me this really confused look. Wopps. I was the second last person to be tested for my class so I had the chance to see everyone's expression when they came out from the room and all of them had this really sheepish look. I was wondering why until it was my turn and I went out of the room with this really sheepish look as well. Im guessing that its kinda ridiculous but funny, to do a look-at-the-pictures-and-tell-me-what-you-see thing at this age. Speaking of my class, this time round I had more fun as the people were more outspoken. Before the exam, we were just randomly shouting out words that we werent sure of and everybody would repeat the sign and the family words. One of the guys was signing to us family words which we had not learnt and confusing everyone until we yelled at him. Everybody got rather crazily stressed up but the mood was still cheery as we ended up making jokes about the exam. LAST LESSON THIS WEEK AND IM MOVING ON TO INTERMEDIATE STAGE IN AUGUST. :D Random boring incoherent post. Labels: sign |
the demented
rveldds; jjvb
only asking for
constants to remain constant
alien-speak
to outer space
cherrie
cheryl ee suan eileen grace (partner) junkai kailin kwan linda maggie mee michelle ning qian olivia qianyue qianzhi serene sheena sheila stella sonjia szeying theresa tricia weilin wesley winnie yining zihui Little People Street Art PostSecret Postcrossing seen
o' hail
Designer: SPLASH!Resources: 1 | 2 |