|
Saturday, September 18, 2010
I had one of those vivid dreams again when I took a nap just now. Those that are extensions of your subconcious thoughts, which makes your dreams feel even more real. I dont know if I like these kind of dreams or not, since I always wake up feeling extremely disoriented and confused, wondering if those images I had in my head were memories or dreams. Think about the strength of your subconcious thoughts, how much you want that something or how much you hate it, so strong that your mind is able to project it so clearly in your sleep...Anywayyyyy, school is... both good and bad. The culture there is definitely feels very different from RV or JJ and I do enjoy that. However, I've observed that the people there can be really self-centered & inconsiderate. Some simple things like throwing rubbish into the bins, there are people who dont do that. Seriously, wtf?! I've been very unhappy with certain people because they just dont care about other people's work, for example, photography workshop which we get to work in the darkroom. They would only make sure that their own photos are okay, but ignored everyone else; being inconsiderate like allowing light to spill into the dark room when there are other people handling light-sensitive film. I could go on forever on this but I'm too tired to bother. I dont feel that going straight into the school I'm in now, is a good idea for people who just completed their Olevels or ITE. It's not that I'm looking down on these people, but their maturity level and learning attitude doesnt exist. People get into art school thinking that "Oh, I cant do academic stuff so I do art because its easy. It's just drawing isnt it?" NO, NO, NO, NO. It's not easy, it's not slack. They think that they can smoke through this year but I'm just waiting to watch these people fail. I dont understand why they bother coming to school when they dont want to learn, dont want to bring their materials, dont want to bring their project brief etc. I DONT UNDERSTAND WHATS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE. Alright, too tired to continue. |
the demented
rveldds; jjvb
only asking for
constants to remain constant
alien-speak
to outer space
cherrie
cheryl ee suan eileen grace (partner) junkai kailin kwan linda maggie mee michelle ning qian olivia qianyue qianzhi serene sheena sheila stella sonjia szeying theresa tricia weilin wesley winnie yining zihui Little People Street Art PostSecret Postcrossing seen
o' hail
Designer: SPLASH!Resources: 1 | 2 |