|
Saturday, November 27, 2010
Assessment is finally over and what a nightmare it was. Granted, it's a different type of nightmare from Alvls stress but still stressful. Drawing & painting have always been a kind of enjoyment, a pastime. Theoretically, one is suppose to enjoy doing schoolwork when schoolwork is about something you enjoy but this does not apply to this scenario. That's because I dont bloody like drawing stupid boxes, shoes and apples but I have to, numerous times. It's annoying. Painting is fun and relaxing and it really makes you feel like an ~artist~ , but when I could not get the right tint of colour that I visualize, I felt like stabbing the canvas. Making 3D work is extremely exciting because making something from scratch always give me an incredible sense of achievement but when I couldnt quite figure out how I can wear a bloody structure on my head, I break pencils. So angsty.What makes me feel like crap is that I know that I've brought it upon for myself for my assessment to be such a nightmare. If only I had not procrastinated. If only I had plan my time better. If only I had not work and think so slowly. Nevertheless, this new semester which will start in slightly more than a month later, is time for changes in working habits and attitude. I'm glad though, for this month long break because I can finally retreat back into my bubble. I should totally recreate scenes from The Walking Dead with my LEGO zombies. Chuck Palaniuk says that, "The unreal is more powerful than the real because nothing is as perfect as you can imagine." I burnt my thumb and killed a cockroach at work today. Oh the mundane stuff.
|
the demented
rveldds; jjvb
only asking for
constants to remain constant
alien-speak
to outer space
cherrie
cheryl ee suan eileen grace (partner) junkai kailin kwan linda maggie mee michelle ning qian olivia qianyue qianzhi serene sheena sheila stella sonjia szeying theresa tricia weilin wesley winnie yining zihui Little People Street Art PostSecret Postcrossing seen
o' hail
Designer: SPLASH!Resources: 1 | 2 |