|
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Inner dialogues. Sometimes the conversation which runs in my head goes like this:Me - You really shouldnt care. Me - Yeah, I really shouldnt. Me - Ignore it, there's nothing you can do. Me - But. Me - Just let it go, forget it. Me - How can I when it's so IN MY FACE. Me - You can choose not to look. Me - I shouldnt fucking care. Me - But you do. Me - I cant help it. And then these further develop into incoherent murmurs. Anyway, Im typing this at the outdoor cafe Hanis at NLB. Finally I've got a day off and I chose to spend it chatting over pancakes with partner in the afternoon and then heading over to NLB after that. I really should be reading my books but the internet is always a distraction. The cold & gloomy weather and LACK OF PROPER LIGHTINGS are causing my mind to think about things that I really shouldnt be thinking about. I wish I had/I could meet more like-minded people in l a s a l l e. I thought I would but oh how wrong I was. For most of them, art is not their passion, it is not something they really enjoy doing, it is not also a hobby. For them, it is schoolwork, an easier alternative to a more academic coursework. For fuck sake, how sad is that?! Nevermind, I should start on my reading. Labels: art, blank, life, thoughts |
the demented
rveldds; jjvb
only asking for
constants to remain constant
alien-speak
to outer space
cherrie
cheryl ee suan eileen grace (partner) junkai kailin kwan linda maggie mee michelle ning qian olivia qianyue qianzhi serene sheena sheila stella sonjia szeying theresa tricia weilin wesley winnie yining zihui Little People Street Art PostSecret Postcrossing seen
o' hail
Designer: SPLASH!Resources: 1 | 2 |