|
Wednesday, December 08, 2010
What had been bothering me for the past few.. weeks(?) has more or less come to a conclusion some days ago. I didnt get the answers that I wanted, because sometimes it is easier to lie and I understand that. This means that I'm just gonna leave things the way they are, which is much worse than the beginning and however much I want to change that, I cant so I'm just gonna live with it. It's my fault too. Both parties are to blame. Losing friends is normal I guess, and it reminds you who really matters anyway.I'm been having alot of ridiculous encounters with middle-aged men at work these days, which further convinced me that they will never grow up nor develop a brain. I really hate it when they take LEGO so seriously, as if its a matter of life and death. Like come on, it's just a hobby. Why the fuck do you need so many Spartan minifigs and being so fucked up rude and selfish about it. As you can see, work made me damn sour about many things. Especially with people's rotten attitudes and all. Labels: irritated, life, sad, work |
the demented
rveldds; jjvb
only asking for
constants to remain constant
alien-speak
to outer space
cherrie
cheryl ee suan eileen grace (partner) junkai kailin kwan linda maggie mee michelle ning qian olivia qianyue qianzhi serene sheena sheila stella sonjia szeying theresa tricia weilin wesley winnie yining zihui Little People Street Art PostSecret Postcrossing seen
o' hail
Designer: SPLASH!Resources: 1 | 2 |