|
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
I dont quite understand why people need to form an opinion, make a statement about how I FEEL towards certain things. I know it's is out of good will and I really, really appreciate the concern but still. You guys are messing up my head, I KNOW how I feel right now and I cant explain it clearly to you no matter how much you question me.I'm not as bold I was back in jj days I think. Approaching strangers should not have been a problem. Okay, maybe approaching strangers with an ulterior motive in mind is a problem. Intimidating. Anyway, had a really good chat/discussion with David in drawing class today. Yes people, I'm actually making friends with a guy and having real conversation! We were exploring the possibility that we might actually be long-lost siblings with me having a better taste in hairstyles. We told an international student in our class that we're cousins and she believed. LOL!!!! :D Labels: comment on life, thoughts |
the demented
rveldds; jjvb
only asking for
constants to remain constant
alien-speak
to outer space
cherrie
cheryl ee suan eileen grace (partner) junkai kailin kwan linda maggie mee michelle ning qian olivia qianyue qianzhi serene sheena sheila stella sonjia szeying theresa tricia weilin wesley winnie yining zihui Little People Street Art PostSecret Postcrossing seen
o' hail
Designer: SPLASH!Resources: 1 | 2 |