|
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
School has started and here I am procrastinating. Sometimes I really hate myself for the lack of self discipline. I would want to say that I'm really enjoying school, afterall it's art and I love it.However, there's a stark difference between the beginning of last sem and this sem. It's funny how people/friends/classmate can affect you that much with their nonsensical behaviour. It is really the little things that irks me, how I cant fall back on my routine and having to devise new ones. Sigh. I dont even know what to say on this matter anymore. It's so tiring. I would like to settle things once and for all and put it behind me but they just cant let it go?!? Doing silly little little things to make life difficult for me is really, annoying.
|
the demented
rveldds; jjvb
only asking for
constants to remain constant
alien-speak
to outer space
cherrie
cheryl ee suan eileen grace (partner) junkai kailin kwan linda maggie mee michelle ning qian olivia qianyue qianzhi serene sheena sheila stella sonjia szeying theresa tricia weilin wesley winnie yining zihui Little People Street Art PostSecret Postcrossing seen
o' hail
Designer: SPLASH!Resources: 1 | 2 |