|
Saturday, January 01, 2011
You say goodbye, & I say hello.. to 2011!2010 was a year that proper resolutions were set and actually achieved. It was also a year of having many more people entering my life. In fact, compared to 2009, 2010 was waaayyyy better. "Things go wrong so we can learn to appreciate the things that go right. Good things fall apart so better things can fall together." This is something which I had pinned to my board for ages. From time to time, this gives me hope when things aint going well and it also serves as a reminder for me to appreciate everything that is sunshine and rainbows. I can barely remember the first half of the year though, I just know that it wasnt easy. What's with the stress that came about from worrying about my next phase in life, academic wise. Thankfully, I got into L A S A L L E, which was where I've always wanted to go, but never had a good enough reason to try. Sometimes I wonder if I should have gone into Performing Arts instead of Visual Arts but I love both & I wish I could have the best of both worlds. The second half of the year was about schoolwork and sleepless night. It's Art and I love Art so most of the time despite the late nights, lack of sleep and mental block, I really enjoyed it. This year, now, I'm not too looking forward to going back to school because of some friends issues.. Not gonna elaborate. 2010 was also the year which I revert back to SHORT HAIR. Loving the ease of shampooing my hair and I feel better with short hair anyway. People amuse me to no end when they mistaken me for a boy lol. 2010 - sign language - work + colleagues - art - theatre plays & concerts - friends - HAIRCUT I kinda miss 2010 because 2011 feels so intimidating. Nevertheless, let's hope I'll have a good year ahead. Labels: beginnings-ends |
the demented
rveldds; jjvb
only asking for
constants to remain constant
alien-speak
to outer space
cherrie
cheryl ee suan eileen grace (partner) junkai kailin kwan linda maggie mee michelle ning qian olivia qianyue qianzhi serene sheena sheila stella sonjia szeying theresa tricia weilin wesley winnie yining zihui Little People Street Art PostSecret Postcrossing seen
o' hail
Designer: SPLASH!Resources: 1 | 2 |