|
Thursday, April 14, 2011
I need to blog about stuff so that I can organize my thoughts better.I dont know where we stand. I dont know where I stand. I feel like you're still testing the waters while I've already made a reckless dive into the deep. Today you saw how weak I am, like physically because I cant win you when we wrestle and I've an extremely bad sense of balance. Sometimes I wonder if I'm okay with people knowing these, the flawed parts. I dont even know?! You said, "we are very different" and I was shouting loudly inside my head, "IS IT A GOOD OR A BAD THING??" Labels, labels, labels, how I hate them. Why do we have to put a name to everything and cant we just forget about these words and rely on the feeling? How do we know when it is enough? Because I'm really trying very hard. I just dont know if its enough. I dont even know why I'm feeling like this, maybe because I've having expectations despite me telling myself that I really mustnt?? I want to ask you, because I cant read people well and I need some answers but it doesnt feel right to ask such questions. I dont know, it feels great and then it feels weird and then it feels great again and it becomes a cycle. It's like you're waiting for me to make a move and then I dont know which move I should make. Okay fuck it. I'm going to sleep. Labels: about x |
the demented
rveldds; jjvb
only asking for
constants to remain constant
alien-speak
to outer space
cherrie
cheryl ee suan eileen grace (partner) junkai kailin kwan linda maggie mee michelle ning qian olivia qianyue qianzhi serene sheena sheila stella sonjia szeying theresa tricia weilin wesley winnie yining zihui Little People Street Art PostSecret Postcrossing seen
o' hail
Designer: SPLASH!Resources: 1 | 2 |