|
Saturday, April 09, 2011
I'm feeling rather moody and I've no idea why exactly, because there's too many possibilities and explanations. I think sometimes I feel too much and then too little and it's just annoying because it makes you look like some psychopath. Have you ever felt that because you're thinking so much that it gets so noisy inside your head that it feels like its exploding, wanting to spill all those damn thoughts out, its like a volcano eruption, waiting to overwhelm everything in its path with lava and ashes, that overpowering wave of unstoppable force and the thing is, this may seems like eternity but it actually only lasted for a short moment. It's then gone. But you still feel its ghosts brushing past you as unseen forces push against you. Go away, go away they say. You stop and listen, but you hear nothing except the noises in your head. Okay, I'm feeling better now after writing that paragraph. That was automatic writing, you know, kind of just let the words in your head flow out through your fingertips. It doesnt have to make sense but its extremely liberating. Labels: surreal |
the demented
rveldds; jjvb
only asking for
constants to remain constant
alien-speak
to outer space
cherrie
cheryl ee suan eileen grace (partner) junkai kailin kwan linda maggie mee michelle ning qian olivia qianyue qianzhi serene sheena sheila stella sonjia szeying theresa tricia weilin wesley winnie yining zihui Little People Street Art PostSecret Postcrossing seen
o' hail
Designer: SPLASH!Resources: 1 | 2 |