|
Friday, April 22, 2011
When you said please in that voice and looked at me with those eyes, and make my spine feels all tingly, I cant fucking say no. So I just.. dont say anything.I think when it comes to certain things, I'm too soft, too easy. Friends are telling me that it's not good to always be the nice one and well, I dont know if I can be mean when it comes to people I care about. I dont know how you always manage to evade my questions, and I dont know how I let you get away with it. Even when it's important questions like, "Are you interested in us being just friends or can we be something special together?" I dont know what it means when you cant, or you just refuse to give me an answer. Perhaps I really shouldnt think so much 'cause sometimes I feel that I think too much. I'm not emo lah, just contemplating life.
|
the demented
rveldds; jjvb
only asking for
constants to remain constant
alien-speak
to outer space
cherrie
cheryl ee suan eileen grace (partner) junkai kailin kwan linda maggie mee michelle ning qian olivia qianyue qianzhi serene sheena sheila stella sonjia szeying theresa tricia weilin wesley winnie yining zihui Little People Street Art PostSecret Postcrossing seen
o' hail
Designer: SPLASH!Resources: 1 | 2 |