|
Friday, April 01, 2011
Yesterday was a disaster and an embarrassment. _ makes me nervous. I cant function properly when I'm around _ and more often than not I'm reduced to this idiot who doesnt know how to make conversation or my tongue get caught in my mouth and I started blabbering some nonsense. I dont know if it might be the location of our encounters, you know certain questions just sound so lame in different environments?Right now I'm caught in a place where I dont know what I should do, I'm stuck. "There's only so much I can take And I just got to let it go And who knows I might feel better If I dont try and I dont hope." -The Corrs I'm not even wanting that much, just some... responsiveness. I'm trying, but it's just not hard enough and it's just not in the right way and it's not what you want and so.. I think we're just not right. Labels: about x |
the demented
rveldds; jjvb
only asking for
constants to remain constant
alien-speak
to outer space
cherrie
cheryl ee suan eileen grace (partner) junkai kailin kwan linda maggie mee michelle ning qian olivia qianyue qianzhi serene sheena sheila stella sonjia szeying theresa tricia weilin wesley winnie yining zihui Little People Street Art PostSecret Postcrossing seen
o' hail
Designer: SPLASH!Resources: 1 | 2 |