|
Friday, May 27, 2011
All those physical contact in the club didnt do me any good. It was suppose to make me feel like I'm part of something. Well yes, I do feel good with the crowd, but not within the crowd. I finally understood why I felt so alone despite all these bodies everywhere. When she came into my life, she got herself a spot in my heart and when she left, the void remains and there it stays and nothing else could fill it up but her. I know I should be moving on because everybody else seems to think that she isnt right for me, I think that she might not be right either, but I guess when it's your first you really want to make it work somehow. But what is truly yours will eventually be yours, and what is not, no matter how hard you try, will never be. I try to remember that. The key word here being "try".Labels: about x |
the demented
rveldds; jjvb
only asking for
constants to remain constant
alien-speak
to outer space
cherrie
cheryl ee suan eileen grace (partner) junkai kailin kwan linda maggie mee michelle ning qian olivia qianyue qianzhi serene sheena sheila stella sonjia szeying theresa tricia weilin wesley winnie yining zihui Little People Street Art PostSecret Postcrossing seen
o' hail
Designer: SPLASH!Resources: 1 | 2 |