|
Tuesday, May 24, 2011
Bloodshot eyes, tired face. Hint of a frown, expression otherwise blank and I can only make a guess at how much pain you're going through right now."Why are you staring at me?" "I'm not, my eyes are small so they're actually closed." That's me trying to read you, trying to figure out what's on your mind, trying to sense if you want me around, trying very very hard to make everything better. I would do anything I can to make you smile, but I need you to do the same for me too. Telling me via text that you want to see me & then appear unenthusiastic when we finally met up after so long is confusing for me. I know you've a lot on your plate right now but you've got to give me reasons to stay otherwise I dont think I'll be able to. :( Unsaid words which exist in a temporal space. Labels: about x |
the demented
rveldds; jjvb
only asking for
constants to remain constant
alien-speak
to outer space
cherrie
cheryl ee suan eileen grace (partner) junkai kailin kwan linda maggie mee michelle ning qian olivia qianyue qianzhi serene sheena sheila stella sonjia szeying theresa tricia weilin wesley winnie yining zihui Little People Street Art PostSecret Postcrossing seen
o' hail
Designer: SPLASH!Resources: 1 | 2 |