|
Saturday, May 14, 2011
How easily you upset me! Yes, just by not replying to my text when I asked you a question. No excuses such as, oh I was too busy doing other things. I know you check your phone & reply to messages on a regular basis.So what am I suppose to think? I guess I'm just not interesting & engaging enough for you. But I know that I can make you happy. Your loss! Sunday is probably gonna be my last attempt. I'm really, really tired of trying so hard but not getting anything from you. If you're testing me, stop! It's unfair to me you know. I need to be with someone who tries to make me happy too. I think I have to give up because all these anxiety is doing me no good. Late night rambles. Labels: about x |
the demented
rveldds; jjvb
only asking for
constants to remain constant
alien-speak
to outer space
cherrie
cheryl ee suan eileen grace (partner) junkai kailin kwan linda maggie mee michelle ning qian olivia qianyue qianzhi serene sheena sheila stella sonjia szeying theresa tricia weilin wesley winnie yining zihui Little People Street Art PostSecret Postcrossing seen
o' hail
Designer: SPLASH!Resources: 1 | 2 |