|
Monday, May 16, 2011
I wrote this when I was at work on Friday the 13th. Blogger was down..There have never been anyone whose madness could complement mine as we laugh at ourselves, at each other, at the ridiculous nature of life, everything. Insecurities are overwhelming. Perhaps if you could explain to me the buzzing sound in your head, so loud, so loud yet I cant make sense of it. I need to know that you want me too. The spaces between my fingers are where yours fit perfectly. I still feel your skin, soft as velvet, thick as sin. You're not around me but you're everywhere. Judging eyes, curious faces. Why should we care. I dont want to have to share you with someone else, Im afraid that someone who isnt me occupies the space in your head, my heart hurts at the thought of you giving yours to someone else. Numbness. Because nobody can withstand this onslaught of feelings. I feel everything and then I stop feeling anything. "would you be there for me a little more". I would say the same to you. Times when you just want to run away from your own head. Labels: about x |
the demented
rveldds; jjvb
only asking for
constants to remain constant
alien-speak
to outer space
cherrie
cheryl ee suan eileen grace (partner) junkai kailin kwan linda maggie mee michelle ning qian olivia qianyue qianzhi serene sheena sheila stella sonjia szeying theresa tricia weilin wesley winnie yining zihui Little People Street Art PostSecret Postcrossing seen
o' hail
Designer: SPLASH!Resources: 1 | 2 |