|
Wednesday, May 04, 2011
So like, life hasnt really been a bed of roses lately but while I complain about the shitzz that happened, there's also the little things in life to be thankful for.Assessment is on thurs and my group hasnt even finalized the damn slides!!! I get most annoyed when everybody starts digressing & talk about unrelated stuff & generally just wasting time when we could have gotten our things done earlier! I didnt feel that I'm in any position to reprimand them since I dont really have much constructive comments to add to the slides so I just kept really quiet.. and got really grumpy too. But whatever, I just want to get this shitzz over and done with. Had dinner with Ethel after that discussion and we talked alot. Well, mostly I talked & she felt sad for me & kinda tried to cheer me up. She's usually a bitch (HAHHAAH) but she's nice to talk to sometimes when we're not busy shooting each other down. Head down to the shop at PS to meet my colleague Ash for some supper (aka Round 2) and I forced her to get Popeye and Frolick with me from The Cathay. After that we headed over to SOTA and sat on the steps and talked about alot of things, mostly about girls hahahha. We stalked some people online, giggled like femmies while still trying to behave like the andros we are and basically had a good few hours of talking and purely just hanging out. I cant helped it, I kept bringing up _ because _ wouldnt stay the fuck off my mind! _ hasnt been texting me. I'm giving this a couple more days, until after my assessment. If this continues, I will know that I shouldnt have my hopes up because clearly, it's not gonna happen. Friends we shall be then. You still matter a lot to me. -sad face forever- Mundane life is mundane. I need to dream to run away. Please let me dream tonight.
|
the demented
rveldds; jjvb
only asking for
constants to remain constant
alien-speak
to outer space
cherrie
cheryl ee suan eileen grace (partner) junkai kailin kwan linda maggie mee michelle ning qian olivia qianyue qianzhi serene sheena sheila stella sonjia szeying theresa tricia weilin wesley winnie yining zihui Little People Street Art PostSecret Postcrossing seen
o' hail
Designer: SPLASH!Resources: 1 | 2 |