|
Monday, July 25, 2011
I think about my life before I met you and I think about now. I think about how much I miss our texts and just having that reassurance that you're out there but never too far from me. I think about how perhaps, you're really happier with her and how at the end of the day, I never really lost nor have I won. Decisions should be respected and you have obviously made yours very clear. I hope that she doesnt hurt you because I obviously still care about you, very much. I wish you had believe in what we had together, because it was good and we made each other happy. Now, somebody please grant me the strength to deal with everything with as much maturity as I should have. Once again, I continue to tell myself that everything happens for a reason, good things fall apart so better things can fall together & that we do not forget, we just learn to deal with the loss. And oh, friends, please dont ask me what happened, I do not want to talk about this anymore. Labels: about x |
the demented
rveldds; jjvb
only asking for
constants to remain constant
alien-speak
to outer space
cherrie
cheryl ee suan eileen grace (partner) junkai kailin kwan linda maggie mee michelle ning qian olivia qianyue qianzhi serene sheena sheila stella sonjia szeying theresa tricia weilin wesley winnie yining zihui Little People Street Art PostSecret Postcrossing seen
o' hail
Designer: SPLASH!Resources: 1 | 2 |