|
Saturday, July 09, 2011
Night cycling provides a good opportunity to think about things. I think the moment when you speed down a slope, it's the closest feeling you can get to flying. The wind crashing against you & the whistling sound in your ears, almost deafening. The thrill of free falling (almost) and the teensy risk of crashing. I would ride up & down that slope near the Home Team chalet if I could, again & again, just to get that feeling of being... free.Soo, obviously I was thinking about her as I pedaled mindlessly. I honestly dont know what we'll become, friends? Lovers? I dont understand why she can be jealous that I'm hanging out with other people one moment & then tried to get me interested in her pretty-but-straight friend in the other. Girls are weird.
|
the demented
rveldds; jjvb
only asking for
constants to remain constant
alien-speak
to outer space
cherrie
cheryl ee suan eileen grace (partner) junkai kailin kwan linda maggie mee michelle ning qian olivia qianyue qianzhi serene sheena sheila stella sonjia szeying theresa tricia weilin wesley winnie yining zihui Little People Street Art PostSecret Postcrossing seen
o' hail
Designer: SPLASH!Resources: 1 | 2 |